Statistics 101

Friday, February 26, 2010 | Categories:



When we were in the hospital, I was certain Quinn might be our first brown-eyed baby. Her eyes just seemed darker to me than I remember the other kids' being. Bryan and I had several discussions about the likelihood of having ANOTHER blue-eyed baby. The funny thing is, we're no more or less likely to have 3 blue-eyed children just because we ALREADY have 2 blue-eyed children (anyone remember the penny-probability theory).

Secretly, I'm a little happy Quinn has blue eyes. Don't get me wrong, I love my big, brown eyes (no one, and I mean no one, enjoys a "Brown Eyed Girl" sing-a-long more than I do), but in a way, I feel like those beautiful baby blues are a uniting characteristic among the Tucker kids.

1 comments:

  1. Aw, love those cheeks! (and of course the big blue eyes!) :)