Sunday, September 20, 2009 | Categories: Brick, Calla
... it's been too long since I've shared pictures of them.
... this blog was supposed to be about watching them grow.
... they really are growing too fast.
... I finally took the time to pick up my camera, and they remind me why I need to do it more often.





Jaidean Baker | September 20, 2009 at 10:17 PM
oh goodness...I don't think I have seen Calla since she was about 6 months old on her! ;) They are both so beautiful!!! Look at all her hair - gorgeous!
McGee | September 21, 2009 at 11:12 AM
Whoa! When did Calla get so grown up??? What beautiful kiddos you have! You should pick up the camera more often!
Scott Stater | September 22, 2009 at 7:40 AM
Really great stuff... they both look so cute. I love the bright and fun colors in these!
Unknown | September 22, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Wow! Where does the time go. Brick and Calla, "you're getting so big!" (I know I'll be saying that a lot.)
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses.
Gramps and Nonna
nanann | October 12, 2009 at 1:12 PM
I can't believe how much hair Calla has! She is adorable! You definitely need to show us more pics of the little ones.
and just wanted to pop in and say congrats on #3! I'd heard on the grapevine that you were expecting -- can't believe another Christmas baby! I think we're done with our 2, but I'd love to have another. So I'll live vicariously through you instead. ;)