Good stuff
Thursday, May 29, 2008
I know I haven't been saying much about my new job in my blogs, but it's been going really well. Our company was just recognized by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Central Texas. While I've only been with the company a short period of time, I have to agree. I've never been busier in my life, but I've also never felt as much accomplishment and enjoyment for what I'm doing.
Our company has a "Work Hard, Live Well" philosophy, so our day-to-day activities are scattered with company off sites at the Alamo Draft House, lake parties, ping-pong and Rock Band. A couple of weeks ago, our CEO invited Stewart D. Friedman, an author and Wharton Business School professor to come and speak to us about his new book Total Leadership. The event was covered by the NY Times and has everyone at the company taking an in depth look at our lives and making improvements that will impact every aspect of them. It's pretty exciting to be a part of something so extraordinary and revolutionary.
Oh, and did I mention, we're hiring?






0 comments:
Post a Comment