Mother Nature's Son
Thursday, March 08, 2007 | Categories: Brick
Thursday, March 08, 2007 | Categories: Brick
Brick has yet to have his hair cut. About a month ago, I couldn't wait to take him to get it chopped, but now I have to admit, the shaggy look he's been sporting lately has kind of grown on me (no pun intended.)




Jaidean | March 9, 2007 at 8:39 AM
I love it - don't cut it...I wish we wouldn't have cute Teagun's and now it is sooo hard to let it grow out!
Janice | March 9, 2007 at 10:42 PM
Hi! I just wanted to say you take such great pictures of your son! I also love the Beatles shirt. May I ask where it's from? Thanks! :-)
Annie | March 9, 2007 at 11:59 PM
Janice, it's from good old Target.
Jennifer | March 13, 2007 at 8:02 AM
I love it too. I love that little shaggy look, too bad Devin doesn't have hair that will do that. It is adorable on Brick though.
Anonymous | March 16, 2007 at 8:02 PM
All that HAIR just cracks me up. I wish Rhett had half that much. Brick's so adorable. He looks like such a little boy these days.
McGee | March 25, 2007 at 9:18 PM
I think the shaggy look is great on Brick. He carries it very well!