A Boy and His Mop
Monday, March 19, 2007 | Categories: Brick
I took Brick outside early this evening with the intentions of getting some new pictures of him. Bryan had left a mop outside to dry, and Brick found walking around the backyard carrying this mop with him far more entertaining than anything I could have come up with.
And just for fun ... Check out that BELLY! Brick's always been a little on the light side for his age, but you wouldn't guess it if you saw the way he eats.






Jaidean | March 20, 2007 at 8:33 AM
Oh my gosh - his little belly is too cute! I love it! :)
Jennifer | March 21, 2007 at 12:05 PM
I love the belly. Devin is the same way, he has always been small for his age but man does he have a belly :-)
Andrea | March 23, 2007 at 1:29 PM
Look how big he is getting! And, BTW, I have that mop too! LOL!