And Counting ...
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
As of today, I officially have just 20 days until my due date. It's a little surreal being that close to the finish. At my doctor's appointment last week, my doctor made a comment about me being full-term and mentioned that if I was to go into labor they wouldn't stop me. Now, I know full well that there's a greater possibility that I will go at least 3 weeks before the baby arrives, but at this point the anticipation is KILLING me!
For the most part, we're ready for the baby. My mom hosted a shower last weekend. It was a blast! I'm so thankful for everyone who was able to be there or thought os us and sent gifts. We got so much great stuff. We were able to finish off the baby's room and seem to have all the essentials.
I got few cute pics of the shower today from my cousin Joanna:
This is a hat my mom's "crafty" friend Pam made for me.
Anna with this FANTASTIC bear Olivia and Mackenzie brought back for the baby from NYC






0 comments:
Post a Comment