I love FALL!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So, I went to put some mail in the mailbox just now, and it's absolutely beautiful outside. According to weather.com it's a perfect 75° F, and it looks like the nice weather's going to be around for awhile. I definitely need to find a few more things to do outside. Maybe I'll take the dog for a walk.

The last week or so has been pretty good. Bryan and I were in Williamsburg for the weekend. I was there to attend the William & Mary Alumni Association's Chapter Presidents Council Meeting, but it was an overall good excuse for us to visit Bryan's mom, who also lives in Williamsburg.

Saturday night, we took an ever-exhilirating stroll through Colonial Williamsburg. I think the highlight of Bryan's entire trip was visiting the Peanut Shop. They have all kinds of samples all throughout the store. Bryan entered the store and triumphantly shouted "FREE!" causing the store employees to giggle and then watch carefully when he began scooping literally handfuls of candies and peanuts into his hands to "sample". We left without making a single purchase.


Self Portrait Attempt #1 (Nice face, Bryan)


Self Portrait Attempt #2 (Bryan looking studly, me just trying to get in the picture)

Me & Bryan in front of the Campus Shop (Go Tribe!)


We also got a TON of baby clothes from the gradmas. Bryan's mom got us some adorable stuff from Polo and Carters and yesterday we got a package from my mom complete with more Polo. This child is definitely going to be stylin'.

0 comments: