I almost forgot...
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Apparently I didn't do a very good job of writing about our weekend trip to Williamsburg because I totally forgot to mention our detour through Richmond on Friday night. Bryan and I stopped in Richmond for a bite to eat and to see the places where Bryan spent some time in college.
We ate at this place called the Galaxy Diner. The food wasn't anything special (we both had burgers) but the decor was out of this world, literally. Think 1950s diner meets The Jetsons. Plus, they give you Dubble Bubble bubblegum after your meal - YUM! Apparently everyone check this place out because they serve Deep Fried Oreos. Well, you know I had to check this out. In case you're wondering - feel free to skip the Deep Fried Oreos. They're not nearly as tasty as you'd expect them to be.
I also failed to mention that we bought Bryan's ring. It's pretty cool: 
My ring should be here before the end of the week. I'm pretty anxious to see it!
Oh! And another thing ... looks like our wedding plans will change. I phoned the church and unbelievably their BEST rate for a wedding (3 hours rental, even though we'll need maybe an hour) was $800! YIKES! So, now we're looking into alternative locations to have both the ceremony and dinner with our families. We're going to try and visit the Hudson Manor this weekend. Did I mention that I REALLY don't want to be planning a wedding right now?!






0 comments:
Post a Comment