I am a bad blogger

Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's unfortunate how neglected this blog has become. I wish I would think to post to it more, but it's easier to post a quick photo or update to Facebook, so that's usually what happens. Truth be told, this old blog needs an overhaul. Notice the header at the top? Yeah. Brick's not even in there, and Calla's pretty much a newborn. I don't think I've had my picture taken since then! We need to remedy that.

As always, there's lots of new, fun stuff going on in the Tucker house. Quinn just turned 10 months old. She's amazing. No teeth yet, but the girl loves to eat! She's standing fully unsupported, and has just started getting herself to standing without pulling up on something. She's a tiny little thing though, at her last checkup, she nearly fell off the growth charts. We're working to remedy that! Her demeanor is to die for. She's rarely unhappy and just loves to be held and snuggling and cooing.

On the homefront, I may be heading "back to work" soon. I've launched my photography business and have quickly started booking weddings and assisting other local photographers. The whole experience has been amazing. I still can't get over the fact that people are paying me to do what I love. I've had good jobs before, but nothing compares to the freedom you get from following your passions. I've just started advertising on a nationally recognized wedding-planning website, so I'm excited to see what kind of leads that'll bring me.

If you've been keeping up with me on Facebook, you know that I promised some pictures of an impromptu photoshoot with the kids, and that was really my intention for this post in the first place. So, without further ado, here they are:







4 comments:

  1. your kids are adorable! i can't believe how old they are now.

  2. yay for following your dreams with the photography biz -- and especially love the picture of Calla!

  3. Hoorah! An update! They really are stunning. Calla looks like an anime character to me w/those amazing eyes and gorgeous skin. So happy to see that you're going to get more involved in getting your photography business rolling and can't wait to see you find success in it! Congrats Twinsie!

  4. Just checking in to see if you had any updates and here it is :) Gorgeous pics of the kiddos. I can't get over how much they have changed. So excited for you and your photog business.