Week 1
Monday, March 17, 2008 | Categories: Anne-Marie, Calla, My Kids and Me Challenge
Monday, March 17, 2008 | Categories: Anne-Marie, Calla, My Kids and Me Challenge
A photography board I belong to has initiated a challenge. The idea is to make conscious effort to get in front of the camera. Each week, I will attempt to post a self portrait of me with at least one of the kids. Here's the first installment:




Jeanette Krzyzek | March 18, 2008 at 2:09 AM
I'm not stalking you I swear! LOL I just love commenting on blogs! I'm addicted to photography. I can't help it. ;o)
I love this picture of you and Calla. What a great photo challenge! I need to do more like this as well. It's hard.. but.. it just needs to be done. Life is about making memories. I want to document that I was "there" ya know?
Anyway... great pic. Calla looks peaceful. I love those moments.
Cheers!
J
Anonymous | March 18, 2008 at 7:27 AM
What a precious picture. You are both beautiful!
Lot's of love,
Mom
April Ziegler | March 18, 2008 at 7:38 AM
That is such a sweet shot! Calla is honestly the most adorable baby I've ever seen.
Corine Tran | March 27, 2008 at 1:30 AM
This is such a beautiful picture!