My how they grow
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 | Categories: Brick, Photography
This has always been one of my favorite photographs of Brick. We have a big print of it in our living room.
We were playing outside today, and I was inspired to recreate it, since it was taken a little over a year ago. I can't get over how much he's grown.
And just in case you don't feel like checking out the other post, I figured I'd show them side by side.






Andrea | March 12, 2008 at 9:43 PM
Oh! I can't even believe how big he is now. Where does the time go?!
Rebecca | March 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM
Wow, you really do have a young man on your hands now! ;) I love his hair. It's so awesome. :D
Amanda | March 14, 2008 at 9:12 AM
He's such a handsome little guy!
Jen | March 14, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Where did our baby boys go?! He's such a big boy now and so cute.