Happy Easter

Sunday, March 23, 2008 | Categories: , ,

We had such a great weekend. I really hope everyone was able to enjoy the holiday. I tried my darndest all week to get a cute picture of Calla with her bunny, especially since some of the shots of Brick with his bunny were what originally encouraged me to upgrade my equipment and start practicing photography more seriously.

I'm a little disappointed with the quality of these first two shots, but I love her expression and I adore the story they tell, so I had to share them.







On Friday, we met up with from friends for a little, impromptu egg hunt. I picked up these glasses for Brick on a whim, and he wore them the entire time he was searching for eggs. They're so ridiculous looking, how could I not share picture?



Later that evening, we had a picnic in one of our favorite parks and after dinner let Brick run around on the playground, throw rocks in the lake, climb trees, eat ice cream and throughly enjoy being a kid.



As a bonus, we were treated to some beautiful Texas skies.



Today, we headed to church and then to some friends' house for lunch. I tried once again to get a shot of the kids together. As you can see, I had to bribe Brick with some candy to get him to sit still, but Calla wasn't thrilled about sharing the spotlight with her brother.



Not to worry, I managed to catch at least a sweet faces from her while she was still wearing her pretty Easter dress.

4 comments:

  1. Love Brick's glasses. I bet he had fun. Those pics of Calla smiling are priceless.

  2. Your kids are just adorable! Love the pix!Can't wait for the next post!

    Cheers!
    J

  3. That second bunny picture is adorable...and look at her dimple! How cute! Love Brick's mask!!

  4. Sounds like you guys had a great Easter! Love the bunny pics of Calla and Brick's glasses are too funny. I love Calla's Easter dress too!!