Classic sleeping baby shot
Thursday, March 13, 2008 | Categories: Calla, Photography
When Lyndsay was here taking my maternity photos, she raved about the color of the walls in our dining room. They're a beautiful crimson shade. I'll admit, I love the color, but I hate taking photos in there because it has the worst lighting of any room in our entire house.
When Calla fell asleep this morning, I decided to try it out. I realize this photo doesn't showcase the beautiful color of the walls, but there was something about it that grabbed me, and I really just preferred it in black & white. You could say I'm on a black & white kick lately, but black & white and little bitty babies always agree.






Anonymous | March 13, 2008 at 9:06 PM
A little angel! We miss you and your big brother, Brick.
Lot's of hugs and kisses,
Gramps and Nonna
Amanda | March 14, 2008 at 9:12 AM
Beautiful!
Jeanette Krzyzek | March 18, 2008 at 1:14 AM
HI there! I just came across your blog and I just have to say.. wow! What a beautiful family! I also love this image. VERY pretty! Just wanted to tell you that!
Ciao for now,
J
Anonymous | March 18, 2008 at 3:47 PM
Beautiful Picture!