Decorating

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 | Categories:

Well, the extent of our Christmas decorations are up. I think I have 6 plastic storage bins full of decor, and only used the contents of half of one this year. I keep reminding myself that anything I put up will have to be taken down. Only when it comes time to take down the decorations, I'll have both a toddler and a newborn on my hands. So, while the decor may be less festive than years past, it's enough to keep us in the spirit.

Our living room. Notice the new Black Friday early Christmas present to ourselves over the mantle? It was just installed yesterday.



An overhead view of the living room. Gives you a little bit of a better perspective on just how large that tree really is.


Our newest stocking addition. Baby Girl's not quite here yet, but we've got a spot all ready for her very first Christmas.


Our Christmas card banister. It seems like people are on the ball this year. We have significantly more cards to display already than we did last year.

0 comments: