I can't really ask for more than eye contact and a big cheesy grin in a photo of Brick these days. I'll consider myself lucky that he stayed still long enough to remain in the frame (kind of).
We are The Tuckers, an all American family of five living in Austin, TX. This blog is a tribute to our family and the many adventures and experiences we have together, a gift to the grandparents who live so far away and don't have the opportunity to see the children as often as the might like and the realization of one mom's passion for photography.
Amy | December 12, 2007 at 12:45 PM
Oh I love it!!!! Look at all of those teeth!
Jen | December 13, 2007 at 11:03 AM
That's so cute! I love the smile. I wish I could get Rhett to smile. I'm right there with ya on trying to just get him to stay in the frame!