1st Haircut

Saturday, June 02, 2007 | Categories:

Guess who got his haircut for the very first time! I'm not taking credit for this picture, since I had to hold Brick throughout the process, and Bryan was in charge of photography. Brick didn't particularly like the experience, and I have to admit it was a little rough on Mom and Dad too. We'd waited 15 months to cut his hair, and he had some seriously cute hair. But it was getting much too long and was always in his eyes. We were a little disappointed with the cut, but know it will grow back pretty quickly. I'll be posting some after pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! His first haircut!! Congrats on the milestone! The first is hard, but the rest are OK... we've had 6+ already since 9 months! I can't wait to see more.

  2. awwww...I loved his long hair! It was so cute! But Im sure it will grow back and Im sure he looks like such a handsome little man. Atleast your little guy has hair...mine is still BALD