If you look really closely at this picture, you'll see Brick's fifth tooth, which made it's appearance this past weekend (it's on his left-side in the row of top teeth).
We are The Tuckers, an all American family of five living in Austin, TX. This blog is a tribute to our family and the many adventures and experiences we have together, a gift to the grandparents who live so far away and don't have the opportunity to see the children as often as the might like and the realization of one mom's passion for photography.
Andrea | April 30, 2007 at 10:36 AM
Evan is working on tooth #6 right now- he got tooth #5 last week! (He loves to eat frozen peas- still frozen, don't know if you've tried that!)
Anyway, I love this picture! I really like how you framed it, and as usual Brick is too handsome! :)
Brianne | May 1, 2007 at 11:14 PM
I see it! So super cute :) Olivia is still all gums!