Groceries
Saturday, March 03, 2007 | Categories: Brick
Who doesn't remember the days when you mom let you pick up a free cookie from the grocery store bakery? Brick gets one mostly because Bryan always wants to sneak one for himself.
Brick started throwing a FIT while we were in the checkout lane. We handed him this carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. A woman nearby commented sympathetically, "Oh. He's teething."
Ok. Sure.






Jennifer | March 5, 2007 at 8:17 AM
How cute! The grocery store is the one place I can always calm Devin down if he starts throwing a fit...between the free cookie, free balloon and all the fun groceries he can hold he will forget all about what is bothering him. The grocery store is one of my favorite places to bring him :-)
Jaidean | March 5, 2007 at 8:27 AM
You bring your camera to the grocery store?!!? lol...
The grocery store is one place I don't even attempt to bring Teagun anymore unless Trevor is with me. I feel like I am running some kind of timed race when he is with me and running up and down the aisles to see how far I can get before he's done! :)
Annie | March 5, 2007 at 8:59 AM
Jaidean - There are TONS and tons of pictures of kids in the grocery store on flickr. They all looked so cool, I had to try it out for myself!
Anne | March 7, 2007 at 11:03 AM
Hi there... just stumbled upon your blog and I have to say I'm jealous, now I'll probably bring my camera to our next trip to the grocery store! LOL -- I'll have to do it when my husband is with me though... I don't think I can chase Ethan, guard the cart, check out what's on sale and hold on to my camera all at the same time. :) Great captures!
Annie | April 1, 2007 at 11:07 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.