6 Weird Things
Friday, February 09, 2007
I've been tagged by Jaidean to post 6 weird things about myself.
Bryan and I were discussing just how "un-weird" I am and decided it would be easier for me to post 6 weird things about his quirky, OCD self. I'll refrain from embarrassing Bryan for now and list these things about me:
- I don't use the "grown-up," loop-swoop-and-pull method (otherwise known as a standard shoelace knot) to tie my shoes. I use the two-loop "bunny-ears" method each and every time.
- I can't stand it when people back into or pull through an angled parking space. They were DESIGNED to be pulled into, and not doing so directs your car AGAINST the flow of traffic.
- I'm really concerned with getting the best deal. I'll search for days and make spreadsheets to help compare things. Sometimes even after we make a purchase, I'll keep looking for the item or something similar to solidify that we got the best deal.
- I have a font obsession. I currently have 865 fonts saved on my computer.
- I have weirdly-shaped thumbs. They're really short and stubby. Bryan insisted I take a picture to prove to the web that they're weird, but I can't bring myself to do it, so my description will have to do.
- I don't like feet. It totally creeps me out if someone else's feet are touching me or if I have to touch someone else's feet. Oddly enough, I don't mind someone touching my feet.
Now I'm off to see what's weird about McGee and Nathalie.






0 comments:
Post a Comment