2 and a 1/2 feet
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 | Categories: Brick
We bought Brick this growth chart from RedEnvelope so we can start tracking his height on each birthday. This year he's 30 inches tall.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 | Categories: Brick
We bought Brick this growth chart from RedEnvelope so we can start tracking his height on each birthday. This year he's 30 inches tall.




Jaidean | February 22, 2007 at 8:29 AM
Love the color of your wall!!
Annie | February 22, 2007 at 9:46 AM
Thanks, Jaidean. It's La Fonda Tortuga from American Tradition. It's really green! I didn't know what to think of it at first, but it's really grown on me.
About Me | February 22, 2007 at 10:15 PM
I love how it looks like he is giving you the thumbs up too!
Kim Harms | February 25, 2007 at 2:01 AM
We just painted out kitchen a greenish color and it was also called La Fonda something... haha! Fun paint names.
He is so handsome, I love this picture!