Resolutions
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Ok. So I'm a couple of weeks past New Year's, but it's better late than never right. I figure if I share my resolutions with everyone and anyone then I may be more likely to stick to them. I plan to keep it pretty simple this year. Here goes:
- Improve communication with my immediate family. I talk to my parents on a regular basis, but only because they call me constantly until I finally give in and talk to them. As for my brothers, I can go months and months before carrying on a decent conversation with either of them. And in today's society there's no excuse. We have free long-distance on our home phones, not to mention free nights and weekends on our cell phones. So, I'm going to make it a point to talk to Jameson, Owen and Nan (my only living grandparent) at least once a week. Oh, and Amy too. Bryan doesn't talk to her enough.
- Tone up and trim down. I'm jumping on the band-wagon with this one. A new year is as good an excuse as any for me to get my butt back in shape. I have miraculously made it to within 5 pounds of my pre-pregnancy weight. That's not too bad considering I gained a whopping 60 pounds while I was pregnant. For anyone who's keeping score, that was a little less than 50% of my TOTAL body weight. That couldn't have been healthy! I'm still about 10 pounds away from my "ideal" weight. I'd like to have more children some day, and I certainly want to start the next pregnancy from a healthy point.
- Find a good babysitter! It's been awhile since Bryan and I have had any quality couple time together. With Brick getting older and living in such a cool city, we really need to find a good babysitter and have some fun.
I'm sure I could think of more, but like I said, I'm trying to keep it simple. Happy New Year!






0 comments:
Post a Comment