Let the moving begin!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today was a l-o-n-g day. We woke up early this morning to be ready in time to greet the packers. Not the football team of course, but the nice men who put all our things in boxes. For the record, Bryan was right. I insisted on doing a partial-pack to save a little money on the move. While it wasn't dreadful to pack the few boxes we did, it was MUCH less stressful letting the packers do their thing.

After the packers left, Dallas, our friendly moving-truck driver came by to inventory our things. We spent the evening having an awesome dinner and sharing some time with our friends. Then it was back home to finish putting the remainder of our belongings into boxes.

It's crazy how much you can accumulate in a couple of years. I've been in this home 3 years officially, and I have no idea where all this stuff came from, nor why we need it all. Of course, since the new house is 1000 sq ft bigger than this house, our whole lot of stuff is about to seem like a whole lot less.

0 comments: