What A Week

Monday, October 10, 2005

Okay, so I won't be winning any awards for my blog any time soon. I definitely have quite a bit of updating to do!

Last weekend, Bryan and I headed out to Zebulon for the Five County RibFest.





Not much can make for a complete Saturday the way a bunch of ribs, an ear of corn literally soaked in a vat of butter and some fudge can.

This weekend, we celebrated with Bryan's dad as he married Ms. Jodi Jackson.

The wedding party: Bryan Tucker, Olivia Jackson, Jodi Jackson Tucker, Jerry Tucker, Mackenzie Jackson, Amy Tucker


Amy's boyfriend Mark, Bryan's sister Amy, Bryan and me


Bryan - Isn't he handsome?


Bryan was best man, which meant he had to deliver a toast at the reception. Unfortunately, the pastor took many of his sentiments and used them in his sermon. Then several family members offered up spur-of-the-moment toasts at the reception taking away pretty much the remainder of Bryan's speech. Regardless, poor Bryan delivered a well-thought and poised speech.

0 comments: