Fall, Fair, Fun!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Well, it's Monday again, but I can't complain, 'cause Bryan and I had a fun-filled weekend.

Friday night, we decided to head to the movies and see Domino, the new movie that features Keira Knightley as a model turned bounty hunter. It was definitely interesting, and the cinematography is worthy of a mention, but overall it was kind of a disappointing flick. If given the option, I'd probably wait until it showed up on HBO before I watched it again.

Saturday, we headed to Youngsville and Hillridge Farms for the Fall Harvest and Pumpkin Festival. We had a good time checking out the animals, riding on the hayride and picking out pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.













Then it was off to the NC State Fair where we ate, looked at some unnaturally large animals, ate, watched a blacksmith at work, ate, rode the ferris wheel, oh and ate some more.





No fried dough for us, though we did manage to enjoy a Fried Snickers Bar.

0 comments: