Starting Out
Thursday, September 15, 2005
So my friend suggested that I start a blog for friends and random folks to keep up with (thanks, Nathalie, here it is). Although I doubt this will be the most informative thing in the world, it's a good place to keep up with my thoughts and adventures. So, here goes ...
The biggest news that escaped into everyone's email in-boxes this week is that I'm pregnant. Yay! We had our BIG ultrasound on Tuesday and found out the baby's a boy:
The picture pretty much speaks for itself. We also got some interesting shots of Baby's foot and face:


I personally find the "face" pictures a little disturbing. My little brother says it looks like the baby has a big head. Poor kid, he hasn't been born yet and already his relatives are giving him a hard time!
Other big news this week, Bryan and I "announced" that we're getting married on November 11th. We haven't worked out all the details yet since it'll be an EXTREMELY intimate ceremony with just our parents and siblings. Same date next year we're planning another wedding celebration to include all our family and friends. This year's ceremony will most likely take place at Stone Chapel in Wake Forest, NC.
In other news, I think this baby's going to end up a reality TV fan 'cause it's pretty much ALL I watch since getting pregnant. Last night was So You Think You Can Dance. I'm almost ashamed to admit I like the show, but there's some real talent on there! I was disappointed to see Ryan go last night. I thought for sure he was a crowd favorite. They changed the format of the show last night. I don't like it. Ironically, I think it's because the new format focuses too much on the dance routines - Go figure, a dance show that focuses on dance. Oh well.
In the bottom 4 this week are Artem and Jamile - Tough call. I think they're both great. Ladies love Artem, so that may keep him in the running, but Jamile's so original! Why hasn't Blake made it into the bottom 2 yet? That guy bugs me. Between Ashle and Melissa, I think Melissa may be out this week, but they're really kind of similar, so I'm not really sure I care one way or the other.







0 comments:
Post a Comment